Instructions for foam pressure ulcer dressing(self-adhesive)
1. First clean the wound around the skin, try to remove the dead skin surrounding the wound, and the helper should clean their hands to prevent extraneous bacterial infection.
2. When using it, please take the foam pad side towards the wound, gradually tear the release paper, adjust the wound site to stick, and then continue to peel half of the release paper until the dressing is pasted completely and smoothly on the wound.
3. It is a normal phenomenon that the dressing becomes swelled and white after absorption and swell. If any leakage, please immediately replace the dressing.
Foam pressure ulcer dressing(non-self-adhesive)
1.Non-self-adhesive foam dressing is required to fit with sterile gauze and bandage when used;
2. Non-self-adhesive foam dressing is not waterproof, and the sore condition is unable to be observed in time due to isolation from gauze.
3.This product can be used and fixed under a nurse's guidance.
Ultra-thin hydrocolloid dressing
1. Application scope: for the surface of the sore and wound with no obvious exudate
2. Function: absorb little exudate, keep the sore and wound moist, promote granulation growth
3. Instructions: refer to hydrocolloid foam dressing
|Product name||foam dressing from Celecare|
|Product feature||3-D foamed polymer material(it is good to absorb secreta, and does not paste up the wound), PU material is good for adhesion, fitting the skin well.|
|Application scope||all kinds of high permeable wounds,bed sores, wound of donor site and scratch, etc.|
|Storage condition||at relative humidity of not more than 80%, in a dry, cool, clean and well ventilated environment without corrosive substance.|
|Note||follow a doctor's advice when using it, do not arbitrarily discard this product after use, dispose harmlessly it as possible as you can.|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.