When designing Celecare pressure ulcer wound dressing , the design team invests plenty of time in market research and designs a product that is more superior than others. 2.
The product is corrosion resistant. It resists corrosion even in the presence of oxidizing acids (like nitric acid), chlorides, saltwater, and industrial and organic chemicals. 3.
The product plays a vital role in the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of different kinds of medical conditions. 4.
The product is designed to help in the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of healthcare difficulties and making patients live better. Company Features1.
Celecare Medical Wenzhou Co., Ltd. is one of the global dressing medical enterprises with the most complete products varieties. 2.
Our factory has the right condition: the openings in the building's ceiling allow light to reach the factory, bringing warmth to the facilities and reducing the electricity consumption of indoor lighting. 3.
pressure ulcer wound dressing is a fundamental tenet of an efficient and well-organized development for Celecare Medical Wenzhou Co., Ltd. . Please contact. To pursue medicated wound dressings , hydrogel foam dressing will be the eternal tenet of Celecare Medical Wenzhou Co., Ltd. . Please contact. Celecare Medical Wenzhou Co., Ltd. always keep first aid wound dressing as its management tenet. Please contact.
1. High absorbency. It can absord lots of exudates and reduce maceration to the skin.
2. Pack format: individually packed in paprer-poly bags or as customers' request
3. It has water-lock function
4. Don’t adhere to the wound
5. Serve as a cushion to protect the affected area
6. Provide a barrier against bacteria
7. Shelf time: 3 years
Code & Packaging
|Product Name: Non adherent foam dressing|
|G07210||5 x 5||10pcs/box,30boxes/carton|
|G07211||10 x 10||10pcs/box,30boxes/carton|
|G07212||10 x 20||10pcs/box,10boxes/carton|
|G07213||15 x 15||10pcs/box,10boxes/carton|
|G07214||20 x 20||10pcs/box,10boxes/carton|
|G07215||14 x 23||10pcs/box,10boxes/carton|
How to use it?
1. Clean the area with a saline solution
2. Dry the surrounding skin with a sterile piece of gauze
3. Apply the dressing to extend at least one inch beyond the wound edges
4. Cover with a secondary dressing if necessary-if the dressing is not bordered with an adhesive, you may need to use tape or wrap to hold it in place