1.Wipe the stoma and its surrounding skin with warm water and dry, remove the sclerotic keratinised skin and stain, keep the skin around the stoma clean and dry.
2. Measure the size of the stoma with the measuring card supplied. Do not touch the stoma with your fingers while measuring it.
3. According to the measured size and shape of the stoma, cut a hole of an appropriate size on the film of the ostomy flange.The hole diameter is usually 2mm bigger than the stoma diameter
4. Peel the protective release paper on the inside ring of the flange and stick aiming at the stoma(It is good to blow air into the bag before sticking, in order to prevent thin films from sticking to each other), and then strip the protective release paper on the outside ring, and carefully paste up from the middle towards the outside.
5.In order to make stickup secure(especially in areas and seasons with low temperature), you should press the pasted part with your hands for several minutes, in turn, the hydrocolloid flange could increase viscosity with the rising temperature.
6. Fasten the plastic buckle on the two-piece ostomy bag to the ring on the flange on body side, and gently press until they get stuck, and finally pull the bag, to further confirm whether they grip tightly.
7. Hold the skin around the stoma with one hand, slowly tear off the film of the flange with the other hand when removing the ostomy bag or flange. If the paste is too tight, do not forcibly pull, so as not to cause skin damage. If such phenomenon exists, you can peel with warm water or skin cleansing agent.
Instructions of a sealing clamp
1. Hold the lock and lift to open the clamp, do not let the joint part of the distal end of the clamp twist together after its open.
2. As shown in the figure to roll the ostomy bag for one layer, the curved clamp should conform to the body's contours.
3. Push the lock to finally confirm if the clamp is secure(The clamp can be used many times).
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer,specializing in researching, developing and
manufacturing medical products, such as ostomy bag and acne patches etc.
Q: Can you accept customization?
A: Yes, we offer OEM/ODM service.We provide custom services with your requirements.
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to send you our samples, but the freight cost need to pay by your esteemed company.
Q: How about the delivery time?
A: 10-25 days, it is based on your order quantity.
Q:How about your service?
A:Any Inquiries will be replied within 24 hours;
Professional manufacturer,quality issue,competitive price;
All products will be strictly quality checked and well-packed before shipping;
We will provide great after-sale services.