Celecare 's hydrocolloid dressings has been widely used in many industries.Celecare has an excellent team consisting of talents in R&D, production and management. We could provide practical solutions according to actual needs of different customers.
Celecare pursues perfection in every detail of hydrocolloid dressings, so as to show quality excellence.Under the guidance of market, Celecare constantly strives for innovation. hydrocolloid dressings has reliable quality, stable performance, good design, and great practicality.
1. The manufacture of Celecare hydrocolloid products involves several stages: 3D design, cutting, forming, surface treatments, biocompatibility testing, and assembly.
2. This product is antibacterial. It is multi-layer sterilized and its design is smooth and flat, providing no living space for bacteria.
3. The product is able to help lower costs– uses less energy for the work it does, lowering hospital's power bill.
4. The product has the potential to allow huge improvements and savings in terms of saving people's lives through increased efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Celecare Medical Wenzhou Co., Ltd. is one of the large companies in the industry of hydrocolloid products, which has outstanding and competitive advantages.
2. We have an in-house quality check team. They follow a strict inspection process to make sure that all our products are checked multiple times in many phases, ensuring the highest quality of the product.
3. We put forth efforts to reduce carbon emissions in our production. By showing that we care about improving and preserving the environment, we aim to gain more support and business and also build a solid reputation as an environmental leader. We have a positive commitment to environmental sustainability. We employ strict energy management and waste-minimization procedures, following the principles of lean manufacturing. We are committed to achieving a totally safe, sustainable waste management way. We will professionally process the wastes and control the carbon footprint in the transport of production wastes.