Better Touch Better Business
Contact Celecare Sales.
1.Wipe the stoma and its surrounding skin with warm water and dry, remove the sclerotic keratinised skin and stain, keep the skin around the stoma clean and dry.
2. Measure the size of the stoma with the measuring card supplied. Do not touch the stoma with your fingers while measuring it.
3. According to the measured size and shape of the stoma, cut a hole of an appropriate size on the film of the ostomy flange.The hole diameter is usually 2mm bigger than the stoma diameter
4. Peel the protective release paper on the inside ring of the flange and stick aiming at the stoma(It is good to blow air into the bag before sticking, in order to prevent thin films from sticking to each other), and then strip the protective release paper on the outside ring, and carefully paste up from the middle towards the outside.
5.In order to make stickup secure(especially in areas and seasons with low temperature), you should press the pasted part with your hands for several minutes, in turn, the hydrocolloid flange could increase viscosity with the rising temperature.
6. Fasten the plastic buckle on the two-piece ostomy bag to the ring on the flange on body side, and gently press until they get stuck, and finally pull the bag, to further confirm whether they grip tightly.
7. Hold the skin around the stoma with one hand, slowly tear off the film of the flange with the other hand when removing the ostomy bag or flange. If the paste is too tight, do not forcibly pull, so as not to cause skin damage. If such phenomenon exists, you can peel with warm water or skin cleansing agent.
|Product name||Two-piece open ostomy bag from Celecare|
|Specification||15×27.5cm, 10 pieces /box|
opaque(skin color),soft non-woven fabric, barrier film, low risk of allergy, no leakage, odor-proof, with activated carbon filter,Velcro closure.
|Application scope||suitable for people with colostomy or ileostomy|
store in a cool, clean and dustless environment, away from direct sunlight
follow a doctor's advice; Wipe the skin around the stoma before wearing the ostomy bag, in order to keep the skin dry, and ensure that the ostomy bag will remain sticky; Do not arbitrarily discard it after use.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.